G. J. Grewe, Inc. Commercial Real Estate offers a wide range of services. Click on the tabs to the left to explore our services:
- Leasing & Sales
- Tenant Representation
- Property Management
- Construction Management
- Market Research
- Competition Mapping
- Lease Administration
Since 1984, G.J. Grewe, Inc. has built and developed over 4,000,000 SF of warehouse, office and retail space servicing and meeting a broad range of user needs. Our Development services include site identification, performing preconstruction due diligence, leasing, construction financing, construction administration and project close-out.
Leasing & Sales
G.J. Grewe, Inc. provides the most professional and productive leasing and sales team in the market and can assist with new leases, lease renewals, expansions to existing tenants, fiscal analysis of lease deals and project positioning analysis.
Working as a seamless partner, G.J. Grewe, Inc. expertly manages the entire life of a lease transaction from the initial prospect inquiry, through the lease negotiations, the tenant improvement process, to the tenant’s successful occupancy.
Tenant retention is one of our highest priorities and our seasoned property managers are skilled in tracking lease expirations and negotiating lease renewals. Often times G.J. Grewe, Inc. plays a lead role in the negotiations as their relationship with the tenant translates into a solid understanding of the tenant’s needs. We then balance those needs with a sound proposal that will benefit both parties and further enhance the tenant-management relationship.
A seasoned tenant representative will save you both time and money by providing real estate expertise – at no cost to you. Tenant representatives, also referred to as buyer’s agents, provide the following advantages:
- Tenant Representatives have a fiduciary duty to serve you – they are dedicated to the best interests of their clients.
- Tenant Representatives provide market knowledge – valuable information to arm you against landlords.
- Tenant Representatives save you time – which allows you to stay focused on your business and serving your customers.
- Tenant Representatives services cost nothing to the client – commissions are paid by landlords.
G.J. Grewe, Inc. has exclusively represented these tenants:
|Bed Bath & Beyond||Bob Evans|
|Blockbuster Video||Boston Market|
|Circuit City||Buffalo Wildwings|
|Dollar Tree||Burger King|
|EZ Money||Carlos O’Kelly’s|
|Factory Card Outlet||Godfather Pizza|
|Garden Ridge||Jack in the Box|
|J. C. Penney||Kona Grill|
|La-Z-Boy Furniture Gallery||McDonalds|
|Linens & Things||Morton’s Steakhouse|
|Lowe’s||Noodles & Company|
|Office Depot||Olive Garden|
|Office Max||Red Lobster|
|Pier One Imports||Smokey Bones|
|Shoe Carnival||Steak ‘n Shake|
|Sports Authority||Shop ‘n Save|
|Supermarket of Shoes||Wendy’s|
|T. J. Maxx|
|Toys “R” Us|
|Westlake Ace Hardware|
Attractive, well-maintained properties and a strong focus on quality service and expense control meet the needs of property owners and tenants alike. Our list of Property Management services include:
- Budget Preparation and Analysis
- Accounting Services and Rent Collection
- Financial Reporting
- Monthly Management Reports
- Lease Administration
- Lease Audits/Analysis
- CAM Estimates and Reconciliations
- Comprehensive Property Inspections
- Tenant Relations Program
- Vendor Selection and Management
- Contract Negotiation and Oversight
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Service Contract Management
- Emergency Maintenance
- Insurance Administration
Construction Management services include:
- Planning – design – budgeting
- Client approval process and verification of source of funds
- Management of contactor bidding and selection
- Value Engineering to meet budget parameters
- Project Scheduling and budget tracking
- Central management of project documentation
- Capital and tenant improvement supervision
- Finished construction inspection
- Lien waiver documentation
- Regulatory compliance
- Notices of non responsibility and completion
- Negotiated material prices for certain materials
G.J. Grewe, Inc. provides a complete and extensive analysis of the market to identify properties that can accommodate your specific needs. Our expertise in the St. Louis real estate market assures that each client receives the most comprehensive and well-targeted property options available. G.J. Grewe, Inc. also compares rentable versus usable areas, floor sizes, mechanical systems, and adapts them to your needs. Our research includes site selection, location, demographic profiling, site feasibility and valuation.
G.J. Grewe, Inc. provides extensive competition mapping for our clients.